We have two available positions for the summer season 2021.
Assistant chef to our Gastropub.
We are looking for a chef - assistant to our Gastropub for the summer season 2021. We want you who likes busy days with food production for our guest.
We are looking for you, who has:
- Experience as chef at restaurant or similar.
- Make main dishes, desserts, and starters.
- Likes busy days, and a high pace.
- Cooperative, who can assist in the dishes.
- Can speak English - it is also nice if you understand Norwegian but is not demanded.
- Have team spirit, are reliable and is caring for their colleges.
We can offer:
- Free place to stay for the season.
- Safe workplace, with varying days.
- Opportunity for professional challenges, and creativity in the kitchen.
At the furthest inland reaches of Sognefjorden, you will find Aurland and Vangsgaarden Gjestgiveri. Here the Ohnstad-Stigen family has preserved traditions going as far back as the eighteenth century. Here we have taken care of new and old guests for generations.
Vangsgaarden Gastropub has severed food since 1993. Our kitchen works closely with Norwegian suppliers and local suppliers, breweries and anglers - a collaboration that means that our diners are also able to appreciate some of the food traditions of Vangsgaarden and Aurland.
Send your application and CV to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions call us on +47 576 33 580 or send an e-mail.
Application deadline: Soon
Vangsgaarden Gjestgiveri looking for cleaner/ housekeeping.
We are looking for a positive, effective and someone with an eye for details. We want you who can contribute with good cleaning for the summer season 2021.
- Cleaning the hotel rooms, cabins, restaurant, and common rooms areas. ·
- Follow the guidelines within Health, environment, and safety (HMS), and the Covid-19 demands.
- Contribute positively and have control over your own work.
- That has experience from cleaning hotels og similar.
- Understand and speak English.
What we can offer:
- Free place to live for the season.
- Safe work environment.
- Varying work tasks.
Vangsgaarden Gjestgiveri is located in the very heart of the Sognefjord, in a small village called Aurland. Vangsgaarden is run by the Ohnstad-Stigen family, who have preserved traditions that date back to the 18th century. Here we have taken care of new and old guests for generations.
Vangsgaarden Gjestgiveri is a small hotel with 23 rooms, 8 fisherman's cabins and 1 apartment.
Vangsgaarden consists of 3 central houses, the main hotel, Gastropub and Aabelheim. All of the houses still have their uniqueness in history that we wish to share with the rest of the world. All houses are protected by the National Heritage Board.
Send your application and CV to email@example.com
If you have questions about the position, please call 57 63 35 80, or send an e-mail.
Application deadline: Soon